Batterie lithium CCA240 12V
- This battery specially designed for motorcycles comes from the latest technology lithium iron nano-phosphate (LiFePO4).
- It uses nanotechnology to improve its performance to save space and weight.
- It replaces your lead-acid battery without modification.
- Warranty 1 year
- Feature :
- Voltage: 12V
- Capacity: 4.6 Ah
- Charging voltage: 13.8V to 14.4V
- Dimensions: 110mm (W) x 55mm (W) x 75mm (h)
- Weight: 740g (without the connector)
- Starting current: 240A during 10s
- Continuous discharge current: 140A
- Operating temperature: -20 ° C to + 60 ° C
- Storage temperature: -30 ° C to + 60 ° C
- Fast charge: 20A for 15 minutes
- Life time: 2000 cycles
- IP30 heat shrinkable plastic sleeve (not protected against waterfalls)
Precaution to take :
Do not recharge the battery at a voltage greater than 14.6V. if the voltage is much higher, there is a risk of overheating and fire.
The battery must not be in contact with water.
Do not put the battery near a flame or heat source above 60 ° C.
The connection is provided with the battery. She is made of :
Cord with an Anderson connector 50A 35mm x 48mm compatible with one side the connection of the battery motorcycle and the other two terminals 6 mm
2 screws M6 for fixing with washers and nuts
2 heat shrink sleeves for insulation
Length of the cord: 170mm
Maximum continuous current: 100A
Maximum current for 10 sec: 550A