Credit Photo : Guillaume Ducasse Photography
Based on a YAMAHA XTZ 660 4YF - TENERE - 96'
Sometimes, Motorcycles are a matter of feelings, this one used to ride Morocco's
deserts, and carried it's owner across Africa and Europe, eating dust, rocks and snow
for nearly 20.000 km before a 16 years nap.
It now begins a new life as this retro Scrambler built combining vintage look with typical
70's rounded shapes and contemporary trail bikes reliability.
It's design shows a great interest on mocking the real old- school motocross and beach
bikes style with high mudguards, great suspension travel.
Witch leads to the very aggressive Continental Twin Duro tyre providing excellent on
and off-road abilities
Note : This bike was made on demand and is not for sale
Upgrade list :
- Modded and painted frame
- Custom-Made front wheel 17 , new spoke and restored Exel supermot rim
- Rear wheel received new spoke tho
- Continental tires TWINDURO TKC 80
- Front mudguard modified from a suzuki 350GT
- Rear fender from a LTD 440 , cutted and painted. With plate holder
- Fork restored , new seal , new oil...
- Brand new brakes , rotors, pads, Goodridge brake lines ...
- Moose Racing Black Aluminium handlebars
- Engine cleaned and restored
- Offset of water thermostat
- Wrapped exhaust line and we’ve installed Supertrapp mufflers.
- Handcrafted leather seat made by «Artisan Sellier Francisco Rodriguez»
- Nasty fuel tank from CB400 found in an old barn. Restored and painted
- Former radiator support used to inlay the new aluminium turn signals
- Mechanic speedometer ; leds for the gauges and aluminium black mirrors
- Entire wiring harness modded
- New side panels , painted and adjusted to the motorcycle
- K&N air filters and carburator restored
- Etc Etc ...